November 6 2017:
- Added Allow Zero Current Shunt Tests (For Resistor Cap Tests) option to the Advanced Test Settings Menu. This option allows the user to record cell voltages when a battery is being discharged through a resistor, rather than being discharged by a charger/analyzer.
September 22 2017:
- Added an option to allow the User to manually resize the columns of the main grid.
- Changed Custom Time Settings to be controlled under the Edit Custom Test Settings menu rather than the Manage Battery Models menu for Custom Cap, Custom Chg, Custom Chg 2 and Custom Chg 3.
- Option in Advanced Test Settings to end tests when the charger signals END expanded to include Peak End also.
August 14 2017:
- Implemented BTAS communications fix for errant termination characters
August 8 2017:
- Improved/Fixed Graphics for windows display settings of 125% and 150%
June 19 2017:
- Organized Advanced Test Settings to be More Intuitive
- Added Option to End a Test Regardless of Time when an END is Indicated by the Charger/Analyzer
- Added Option to Add One Minute to Test Times of ICA Chargers When Using Auto Config To Insure That There is No Timing Mismatch
- Added Option To Control the Period of the Declining Cell Voltage Test
- Improved MFC-10 Current Setting Resolution
- Improved Reliability of Comm Port Setting Dialog
May 24 2017:
- Implemented Charge Min Voltage and Capacity Min Voltage Graph coloring
- Improved Graphs Reporting Form
- Further Integrated MFC-10
- Suppressed DataGridView Error Notification
May 4 2017:
- Refined Notification Service Level Settings
- Improved Custom Test Plots
- Fixed Combination Test Plot Display to Show Full Test Time Axis
- Added Ability to Interpolate Cell Failure Time to Test Summary Reports
April 27 2017:
- Added ‘Custom Charge 2’ and ‘Custom Charge 3’ entries to Manage Battery Model Interface
- Improved Reports for 2 Batt Cable tests
- Added Change Log link to Help screen