Intelligent Battery Charger-Analyzer for Battery Systems ( Up to 40 A-hr )
The SuperMini is an instrument designed to charge, trickle charge and analyze ( discharge ) Nickel-Cadmium, Sealed Lead-Acid and other types of rechargeable batteries.
With its multiple modes of operation: Constant Current Charge ( dual and single rate ), Constant Current & Float Charge, Constant Current & Peak Stop Charge, Automatic Discharge ( analysis ), Resistance Discharge ( analysis ) and Full Discharge ( deep cycle ). The SuperMini can satisfy the requirements of most ( Up to 40 A-hr ) rechargeable battery systems.
The instrument features safety interlocks to protect the operator, the charger and the battery in the event of reversed polarity connection, short circuit, open circuit ( no load ) and Over-voltage conditions.
Two large LED digital meters permit the simultaneous monitoring of voltage and current, while eight indicator lights display the status of the operation.
Other features include:
- Storage ( nonvolatile ) of battery test profiles
- Battery temperature monitoring
- Microprocessor based timer with HH:MM and MM:SS timing selection
- Interfacing to the BTAS-16 Computerized Battery Test System for monitoring, programming and control
Suggested Accessory: we recommend the VCM-100 to simplify the task of testing and calibrating the Charger-Analyzer.
- Charge: constant current
- programmable: 0 to 20.0 A, in steps of 0.1 A.
- Discharge: constant current
- programmable: 0 to 40.0 A, in steps of 0.1 A.
- Charge: 0 to 42 V
- Discharge: 3 to 24 V at full current, and up to 42 V at reduced current ( power dissipation limited )
- Constant Current Charge ( all with optional Overvoltage )
- Single Rate
- Single Rate with stop at peak voltage
- Dual Rate
- Dual Rate with transfer at peak voltage
- Constant Voltage Charge
- Constant Current followed by Constant Voltage
- Constant Current Capacity Test
- Constant Resistance Load Capacity Test
- Full Discharge
- Adjustable: Usable from 3.00 to 40.0 V, with an accuracy of 2% ± 0.1 V
- Voltage: 3-1/2 digit, LED digital panel meter, 0 to 19.99 V and 199.9 V scales
- Current: 3-1/2 digit, LED digital panel meter, 0 to 199.9 A scale for charge and discharge
- 24 button keypad to select the Test Mode, program the Test Parameters and view status and results
- LCD readout with 4 lines x 20 characters
- RESET and CYCLE END
- MAIN and TOPPING CHARGE
- PEAK VOLTAGE END
- CAPACITY FAILURE END
- WARNING and FAULT
- Microprocessor controlled with HH:MM and MM:SS elapsed time selection
- Battery Over-temp
- Battery Temperature monitoring by way of an external cable or Temp-Plate
- Monitoring of internal Heat Dissipators
- Power Failure
- Internal rechargeable battery
- Microprocessor monitored for over and under current faults
- Fusing for Line, Charge output and Discharge output.
- 115/230 VAC ±10% and 50-60 Hz
- +5o C to +35o C ( contact factory for extended temperature operation )
- Battery Cable: Cable to connect the Charger-Analyzer to battery under test
- Temp-Plate: Plate which measures the temperature of the battery under test
- Single Cell Adaptor: Short cable with clips to charge a single cell or a group of cells
- Fuses and Current Limiter are also included with the charger
Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.