The Temp-Plate is an accessory for all of the large system Charger-Analyzers manufactured by JFM and works with the BTAS-16 Battery Test and Analysis System. When connected to the Charger-Analyzers it is used to terminate the charge in the event of a battery overtemp at 45° C ( 113° F ) thus permitting unattended operation. When used with the BTAS-16 the Temp-Plate allows for the recording of battery temperature during the charge process for later review.
- Temp Sensors: Thermistors
- Number of sensing points: Four points ( two per battery position )
- Shorted receptacle to bypass one of the connectors on the Battery Cable when testing only one battery.
- Temp Sensors to the Charger-Analyzer
- Temp Sensors for the BTAS16 Battery Test and Analysis System
- 559 mm long ( 22 inches )
- 235 mm deep (9.25 inches)
- 51 mm height (2 inches)
Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.