Multi-Functional Intelligent Battery Charger
The UCAP-50 is universal capacity tester, designed to discharge batteries of any chemistry up to 30 Volts at a rate of up to 50 Amps.
As such, the UCAP-50 is suitable for capacity testing batteries with capacities of up to 50 Amp Hours.
Other features include:
- Storage ( nonvolatile ) of battery test profiles
- Real time clock
- Microprocessor based timer with HH:MM and MM:SS timing selection
- Interfacing to the BTAS-16 Computerized Battery Test System for monitoring, programming and control
- Interfacing to a computer by way of USB connection
- Light weight and portable design.
- Capacity test: constant current
- programmable: 0 to 50.0 A, in steps of 0.1 A, with a cutoff voltage programmed in increments of 0.1V.
- Discharge: constant current
- programmable: 0 to 50.0 A, in steps of 0.1 A.
- Discharge: constant resistance mode
- The UCAP-50 is capable of simulating a constant resistance load.
- Intuitive six button capacitive touch interface.
- LCD readout with 4 lines x 20 characters
- Microprocessor controlled with HH:MM and MM:SS elapsed time selection
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Immediately warn upon a reverse polarity connection.
- Automatic unit shut off upon overheating
- Optionally Powered from connected Battery or an External Supply
- Microprocessor monitored for over and under current faults
- Fusing for Line and Discharge input.
- 100 – 240 VAC ±10% and 50-60 Hz (When used with external supply).
- +5o C to +35o C ( contact factory for extended temperature operation )
- Battery Cable: Cable to connect the Charger to a battery
- Fuses and Current Limiter are also included with the charger
Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.